You have followed a link to a page that does not exist yet. To create the page, start typing in the box below (see the help page for more info). If you are here by mistake, click your browser's back button.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
You are not logged in. Saving will record your IP address in this page's edit history.
Remember that this is only a preview. Your changes have not yet been saved! → Go to editing area
Pages in category ‘SynologyWiki’
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- How does the Synology Linux implementation work, e.g. bootup, device management etc
- How to add a second pre-formatted drive to your NAS to copy data from/to
- How to create a Recycle Bin (or Trash can) for the CLI rm command
- How to disable the Synology Multimedia Indexing Engine
- How to enable NFS on the Synology Server
- How to get the NAS to email you everytime someone logs into the CLI
- How to make your NAS a SYSLOG Server